If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this application.
- General Volunteers will help with anything from handing out programs to working with sponsors.
- All general volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, no exceptions.
- Pre and Post Festival Volunteers must complete 12 hours of work in exchange for a 1 day ticket for the Festival.
- Each During-Festival Volunteer must complete (2) shifts, typically 6 hours in length. This is the minimum requirement - some volunteers may be asked to work extra. Each shift worked gives you admission for a day.
- If you would like to be booked with friends, please come up with a group name and have all members of your group enter it on the form. We will do our best to schedule you together.
- Once accepted, volunteers are required to put down a deposit of $95 per shift. This deposit is completely refundable for volunteers that complete their work obligations to Leofest.
- Volunteers agree to be on time to all assigned shifts and complete the responsibilities of each shift in a satisfactory manner. Being 10 minutes early is being on time.
- If you are accepted into the volunteer program, you will receive more specific information about your volunteer assignment and work schedule at least one week prior to the event.
- We do not refund tickets. If you buy a ticket before you find out if you have been confirmed into the program, we cannot refund tickets once purchased so please do not buy with the intention of exchanging it for a volunteer credential.